The United Nations
FIABCI enjoys Special Consultative Status with the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations. Official delegates in New York, Geneva and Vienna make recommendations and provide advice on matters such as property rights and housing for the poor. To find out more about our Special Consultative Status, Download the Handbook A NGO Handbook or Connect to the United Nations NGO Homepage.
FIABCI holds exclusive UN events in New York with presentations from UN officials and other multilateral development agencies on the role of NGOs, sustainable development and housing for the urban poor.
- Global Housing Foundation
- Interview with Rene Frank by Margo Weinstein
- Curundu Project in Panama
- Sharon K. Young, FIABCI-USA President & Global Housing Foundation President/Executive Director
- Risk Management and the UNECE Policy Framework
- Michael P. Malloy, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor and Scholar, University of the Pacific McGeorge School of Law
- UN-HABITAT: Current Status & Strategy for the Future
- Yamina Djacta, Deputy Director, New York Office
- Policy Framework for Sustainable Real Estate Markets UNECE- Real Estate Market Advisory Group
- Enrico Campagnoli, Past World President
- Interior Design – Real Estate – Sustainability
- Mary Edwards, ASID
- Green Fair Housing
- Kristen Bacorn, Educator, LEED AP, Green Architecture Consultant
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.